About the Role: You will help distinguish our hospital with professionalism, best practices and outstanding customer service that builds client loyalty. Among the responsibilities of the role are:
- Answering multiple phone lines, collecting basic client information, answering client inquiries, recording messages, prioritization and scheduling of appointments, collecting payments, entering patient information into computerized medical records, completing computerized financial transactions, and handling routine office transactions.
About You: The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 or more years in customer service
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment working with others who share our passion for providing Outstanding Medicine and Extraordinary Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills that reflect a positive, supportive and empathetic demeanor